American Cub Aircraft Co.
An affiliate of U-Fuel, American Cub Aircraft Company builds sport and utility aircrafts and parts in China. AmCub features 3 basic models: AC-3, AC-11 and AC-18.
Air Ambulance Specifications
- Lycoming YO-233 (115HP) Engine
- Litter Compartment with Fuselage Door
- Catto Composite Propeller
- 2M x 600mm Litter Rated for 265 lbs. / 120 Kg.
- Empty Weight 855 lbs. / 388 kg.
- Reversible Attendant Seat
- Dual Clam Entry Doors & Windows
- Oxygen Bottle Rack
- Extra 3" wider than Piper Super Cub
- PA18 Paint Scheme Yellow & Black Lightning Bolt
- 600 x 6 Tires and Aviation Products Tailwheel
- 30 Gallons / 113L Usable Fuel
- Basic Instrument Panel